Rent is always due the 1st of every month.
How to Pay Rent
- Drop off payments at the TempleTown office – During office hours, you may turn in your payment to TempleTown staff. If no one is in the office or it is after office hours, there is a rent drop-off box to the left of our front door that payments may be dropped into.
- Make payments online through Equinox Resident Portal
- Set up automatic online payments through your bank
- Mail payments to TempleTown Realty, 1535 N. Sydenham Street, Philadelphia, PA 19121
Note: If you are mailing in your payment, we recommend that you mail at least 2 weeks in advance or send it “confirmation delivery” in order to ensure that your payment is received on-time. TempleTown cannot be responsible for lost mail or mail that is not delivered in a timely manner. Checks are processed the same day they are delivered to the office by our mail carrier, not by post-marked dates.
Equinox Resident Portal
Equinox Resident Portal allows residents to access all of their important account information including:
- Access to rent account register
- Access to utility account register (coming September 2013)
- Ability to view and print copies of Lease Agreements and other documents
- Ability to make online payments with a check or credit card
- Click to access Resident Portal now
How to set up Automatic Online Payments
Steps to set up automatic online payments vary from bank to bank. For most banks, you can set up online rent payments the same way you would set up an online payment for a credit card or any other monthly bill. Below are some general steps to setting up an online payment. Please check with your bank for more specific instructions.
- Enroll with your bank’s online banking and bill pay service
- Set up a scheduled online bill pay for your rent. Please schedule your payment at least 5 business days prior to the due date to allow for your bank’s processing.
- Payments should be made out to “TempleTown Realty” – mailing address should be 1535 N. Sydenham Street, Philadelphia, PA 19121
- Make sure to indicate your last name and property address in the memo section
- If you are asked to provide an account number, please use your property address. For example, if your address is 1403 W. Jefferson St. #1, your account number would be 1403#1.
Forms of Payment
- All payments should be made out to “TempleTown Realty”
- Credit cards and e-checks are accepted through Equinox Resident Portal
- Personal Checks are accepted
- Money Order (available at your bank, 7-Eleven, Post Offices) are accepted
- Cash is NOT accepted
- Post dated checks are NOT accepted (i.e. We do not accept checks that are dated for a future date)
- The office does NOT hold checks for any reason. All checks received (regardless of date on the check) will be processed and deposited immediately. If you do not want your payment to be processed and deposited until a future date, do not submit it to the office. Notes that request for checks to be held will not be honored.
- If you would like to pay rent in advance (i.e. You would like to pay for a semester up front) you are welcome to do that however, once rent payments have been made they are not refundable. Refunds for overpayment of rent are not issued until the lease end date.
- $25 late fee for first late day (the 5th of the month)
- $5 for each additional late day
- $100 maximum late fee per month
- Returned checks are subject to a returned check fee plus accrued late fees based on when a new check is submitted. Please contact our office for more information on our returned check policy.
- If you are not sure if your rent is late or if you have any questions about late fees, please contact our office.
If you have any additional questions about off campus housing, contact TempleTown Realty at 215-232-3707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
TempleTown Realty is a leading provider of off campus student housing in the Temple University area. TempleTown Realty is a private housing provider. We have no direct affiliation with Temple University.